AUX / SIREN INPUT
- Bicolor LED : Green for signal indication and Red before clipping - 3-Band Equalizer - 2 FX Sends Inputs on the rear panel can be : XLR Balanced, JACK or Cinch
- Bicolor LED : Green for signal indication and Red before clipping - 3-Band Equalizer with Medium Parametric- 2 FX Sends
Adds additional XLR Balanced outputs to the standard JACK ones.
Dual 1-LED Vu-Meter (Two Signal LEDs)
16 Leds Vu-meter (Possibility to reduce the number of LEDs), with multiple display modes including a PEAK HOLD mode (Keeping an LED bright to mark the last peak value of the signal).
For 4way, select 4 vu-meters.
Curved 10-LED Vu-Meter, Select 1 per way. (4way -> x4)
Vertical/Horizontal 10-LED Vu-Meter.
TO VISUALISE THE SIGNALS OF 4 WAYS, USE 4 MODULES
Analog Vu-Meter (x1)
FX RETURN / SIREN or LINE INPUT
- High-pass Filter- Potentiometers setup :
The SETUP 1 or 2 is ideal for a line or auxiliary input.The SETUP 3 is ideal for an Effect Return Input.
Please mention the kind of SETUP you need in the "Complementary Informations" section.
- Transistor Low Noise Microphone Preamplifier - Bicolor LED : Green for signal indication and Red if clipping - 3-Band Equalizer - 2 FX Sends
- Transistor Low Noise Microphone Preamplifier - Bicolor LED : Green for signal indication and Red if clipping - 3-Band Equalizer with Medium Parametric- 2 FX Sends
PHONO/LINE Music Input
- High Quality RIAA Phono Preamp - Bicolor LED : Green for signal indication and Red if clipping - Line/Phono Switch with a dedicated Volume pot for each input - 3-Band Equalizer - 2 FX Sends
1way mono limiter module.
To be used to limit an output to a certain threshold (set by the position of potentiometer).
An LED is brighting proportionnaly to the reduction applied to the signal.
The more the volume is over the set threshold, the more the signal will be attenuated
TO LIMIT 4WAYS INDEPENDENTLY, USE 4 MODULES
Classic 10-Band Constant Q Equaliser with fixed frequencies
4 or 5way active filter, 4th order (24dB/Octave), Volume, Kill (or Mute) switch and state LED indicator for each way. The Mute switches are separated for the crossover Module therefore they can be placed anywhere on the front panel (specify on order).
Same as the Semi-Parametric Module, except the resonance is variable by a potentiometer. Warning, this module can be dangerous for the speakers if used incorrectly.
2nd order High-Pass filter with variable cutoff frequency.The filter has a small resonance (for sweep effects).
When the potentiometer is full anti-clockwise, at the min, it doesn’t affect the sound. As soon as you turn up the potentiometer, the frequency increases
2nd order Low -Pass filter with variable cutoff frequency. The filter has a small standard resonance (for sweep effects), wich can be modified on order. When the potentiometer is full clockwise, at the max, it doesn’t affect the sound. As soon as you turn down the potentiometer, the frequency decreases
Classic Semi-Parametric Equalizer, with Fixed Resonance (or Q). The frequency range is limited and generally set according to the Crossover Module cutoff frequencies. In the case of using multiple modules, the frequency limits of each are adjusted so all the modules can cover the audio range.